These pages are for the sharing of original stories, poems and other written works submitted by our members. For other works (quilts, ceramics, paintings, etc.) members may submit digital photos or bring your finished work to the Center for someone to photograph here.
Please follow the guidelines outlined below:
· Submissions must be from current members.
· Items must be of general interest to our membership.
· Send electronic files or digital photos to email@example.com .
· Submissions should be in Word or PDF format for documents and JPG or GIF format for photos.
· Submissions will be reviewed by the web site committee and Management before being posted.
· Submissions must include the name and contact information (phone or email) of the member.
· Materials submitted become the property of the Center and will not be returned.
· By submitting materials the Member gives the Center permission to use them on the web site or displayed at the Center.
· Materials will be removed from the web site after about one month.
Please note that submissions are accepted as original writings and do not represent the opinions of the Pennridge Community Center. Material is not verified for accuracy.
Please note that writings are posted in .pdf format, unless otherwise listed. You will need the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe to view, save or print these files. Most computers already have this Reader installed. If you need to update your version or download and install the Reader click here.
December 06, 2013
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
EventsWe now have a new Events tab under the Home page. Events at the Center will be highlighted, such as our Spring and Fall Craft Fairs, Dinner Dances, and Root Beer Float Days. Check here often for our events.
Upcoming Special Events
For more information about an event listed here, click on the appropriate date on the Calendar below. Check back often for new events.
Patio Bricks For Sale - Price Reduced!
You can honor your loved ones (and other special people) with an engraved brick in our beautiful patio. As of July 1, 2013, these bricks are available for only $50. Forms are available at the Center.
Do you like to dance? Check out the monthly schedule of our dances, in the Newsletter.
For tips on using the Calendar, click the Tips page listed under the Calendar button at the top of the page.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~